Micro – Needling
Micro-needling includes making numerous small injuries to the skin utilizing needles on a handheld roller, called Derma Roller, or by utilizing more refined mechanized equipment.
This treatment can likewise be done in combination with radio frequency, at our clinics. We utilize Scarlet as the tool.
What is the procedure like?
- A numbing cream is applied after the skin is cleaned.
- Needles are then stamped or rolled on the skin.
- After the procedure, the area is cleaned and actives are applied.
- A slight reddishness or swelling might be felt on the skin but will fade away soon.
What can I get out of this?
Micro-needling can be utilized to achieve the below-mentioned goals.
- To improve the texture of the skin and smoothen the skin.
- It concentrates well on acne scars and especially the ones that are pitted.
- It stimulates collagen and is cost-effective yet an apt treatment for:
- Anti Ageing
- Skin Tightening
- Facial Lines
- Open Pores
- When combined with radio frequency, it works well for sketch marks, acne prone skin, and oily skin.
What are the post-treatment care and instructions to be followed?
- Take care and wash your skin and keep your skin clean.
- The pillowcase you use should be fresh and clean.
- Dust and pets should be avoided in close contact with skin.
- Use a lot of moisturizer and sunscreen for the next two days.
- Use only fingertips to apply makeup.
- Kindly avoid creams like anti-aging and anti-acne for the next 2 days and nights.