PRP is the short form for Platelet Rich Plasma. Platelets are rich in growth elements, thus stimulating the tissue that it is infused into. We utilize only FDA approved test tubes and ingredients.
ISMO believes in providing you the best. We create our own mixes to the plasma to give your skin the most meaningful toned glow and give your hair the nourishment and support to grow well.
What is the procedure like?
Your blood is drawn, bolstered into a fixed test tube, centrifuged in-house and the isolated plasma is blended with actives. This is then infused into the layers of your skin all over, body or scalp.
ISMO injects the area of treatment since injecting it to the right layer and depth is most crucial.
How long do the results last?
Depending on the number of checkups and frequency of treatment which will be determined by ISMO at consultation and may be changed as the treatment progresses, results may last up to a year.
What can I hope to get out of this treatment?
- Skin hydration
- Soft and nourished skin
- Reduction in fine lines
- Improved collagen
- Restoration of youthful skin
- Reduction of under eye fine lines and darkness
- Hair fall reduction
- Healthier individual strands of hair
- Regrowth of hair on the scalp when combined with appropriate medicines.
What can go wrong?
Patients may experience minute bruising, temporarily and some redness or uneven skin. It should take a couple of hours to settle down. The wound will take a week to fully fade away.
Post-treatment care and instruction that we need to know?
- PRP for hair involves minute injections all over which create multiple small wounds to the scalp and skin, so please treat it as such.
- Do not take a shower or undertake any activity that might cause you to perspire for at least 8 hours post the treatment.
- Do not sunbathe for at least 2 days after the treatment.
- Don’t get any other hair treatment or skin treatment for a week after a mesotherapy or PRP hair treatment.
- Avoid washing your hair or using any type of hair product for at least 12 hours after the treatment. Do not apply any skin care products without checking with ISMO.