A peel is nothing but an acid or a combination of acids. Hence, it is also called as chemical peels. These peels have many advantages for your face, skin, body, and scalp. It’s up to you to choose according to your needs. At ISMO, we ensure the best possible outcomes with the choicest acids and the application process that we opt for.
The first and the foremost step is cleansing. With an applicator, a gel or fluid is applied and it is allowed to rest on the skin for a few minutes. Later, the skin will again be cleansed or neutralized. With few chemical peels, you can just go home after the application allowing them to stay on the skin for long hours.
When used for the skin, peels
- Give clear, glowing and hydrated skin,
- Provides even skin tone,
- Reduces melisma and tan,
- Lightens the Pigmentation,
- Gives good color complexion,
- Stimulates Collagen,
- Great for post acne scar,
- Diminishes the stretch marks,
When used on the scalp, peels
- Treat chronic dandruff and flakey or oily scalp
- Stimulates hair growth
The results purely depend on the peel which is chosen to be used on your skin. Few results are clearly visible the same day whereas it takes over a period of time after repeated sittings.
POST TREATMENT CARE
After availing the treatment, you need to do the following:
- Direct sunlight should be completely avoided immediately following the treatment.
- Vigorous or hard physical activities should be avoided for the first 48 hours.
- Sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater needs to be applied
- Mild Cleansing with water or a cleanser has to be done.
- Moisturize your face with a moisturizer at least 2-3 times a day.
- No scratching of your face should be done.
- All sorts of skin care creams like anti-ageing, skin lightening, acne treatment creams need to be avoided for the next two days.